TRASH COLLECTION & RECYCLING
Regular Trash (Every Monday)
Yard Waste (Every Monday)
Recycling Collection (Every Monday)
- All garbage cans must be placed curb-side.
- Recycling will be paid by the city.
- Items should be taken to the street the night before pickup.
Items to be recycled: newspapers, mail, white paper, paperboard, cardboard (if broken to 2 ft. x 2 ft.), shredded paper in clear bags, all plastic containers (# 1 to #7), aluminum beverage cans, bi-metal food or beverage cans (such as fruit or vegetable cans), glass jars or bottles.
Holiday Trash Pickup: The normal routine for trash pickup on a holiday is that trash pickup is delayed one day. Holidays are New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and Christmas.
- Rumpke Trash
- Gas Yard Light (Repair-Jack Grimm)
- Courier Journal
- Lyndon Post Office
- Poison Control
- Animal Emergency
- Animal Control and Protection
- Louisville Water Company
- Time Warner Cable